We offer summer camps (both day camp, evening camps, and week-long camp) and spring break camp for beginner to advanced participants. There are trainers and staff available at all times for each division.
- Beginner to advanced riders welcome
- Multiple instructors for different age groups & ability levels
- 3 arenas including a covered arena, so we can ride whether rain or shine
- Arts & Crafts
- Barrel racing, pole bending, goat tying, trail rides, & more
- We present a show on the final day of camp to demonstrate skills learned
- Great horses provided or bring your own horse and let us help you work out the kinks.
Check out our calendar for dates of upcoming camps. Call Amanda (229) 460-2331 to schedule an appointment to see our facility, take a lesson, or to sign up for camp.